Loot Grinder Updated - 1.04.1
We pushed out an update with fixes for the various reported issues. Thanks all for letting us know what problems you encountered.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Fixed: Pausing the game while the cursor is over a hero or monster causes a crash
- Pausing the game would not pause the music
- No longer allow pausing during experience gain, as it caused strange audio mixing
- Fixed: Buying the last spell on the list would cause the game to crash
- Fixed: Selling items in the spell shop would cause the game to crash
- Adjusted the cursor to correctly jump to the Buy Sell button, when no more items are selected in the list
- Added the ability to reset the screen resolution. You can find it in the save main menu.
- Fixed: Moving the cursor in certain situations on the party ability select screen could cause a crash
- Fixed: Moving the cursor in certain situations on the party spell screen could cause a crash
- A login prompt is now displayed when attempting to purchase the game without an xbox live account
- Fixed: Job CP had the potential to roll over when reaching 256
There still remains an issue where assigning a diamond magic ability to the pearl mage (and vis-versa) can cause battle lock ups. It was reported too late for the first patch. We will be fixing that and a few other minor annoyances in the next patch.